Sunday, June 7, 2009

Getting into auto photography

Hello everyone, Joel here just setting up my first blog. To give you a little background I'm married to Charlene from Baiz Photography I'm 23 1/2 haha. We have 4 awesomely beautiful kids and one hamster. I try to help out on shoots and little by little I'm becoming hooked on photography. If you haven't checked out Baiz Photography you should navigate away from this blog right away www.charbaiz.com check it out. So I will be merging or morphing my passion for cars and photography into something new and exciting. Can't wait to see what happens. If there is any automotive or race photographers please drop me a line it's always cool to talk cars and I can try to keep up on the photography jargon, anyways thank you from checking out my first blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment